Sunday 9 September 2012

Latest Shopping Trip

Yesterday me and my boyfriend made our way into Preston to get some supplies for our hobbies. I have patiently waited for him to get his little bits and bobs and then went to Hobby Craft. I could NOT wait! :)
This is where I found Wirework magazine which ended up being a bargain and I was well chuffed with it! Prior to this I have discovered Wirework magazine through browsing online and following the group of Facebook. As you probably know, I was not disappointed! :)

Some of the latest additions to my collection/supplies are some new beads, loads of wire, fimo, etc. Here are some pics:

I have never used Fimo but I am definitely looking forward to it. Making some handmade beads with the designs that I want should be a lot of fun and maybe I'll get the other half involved in this just for fun too! :D What are your recommendations for using Fimo? Maybe any tips?

No comments:

Post a Comment